Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas: For Him

Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Him

I think my favorite part of Valentine's Day is about spoiling my significant other. Andy is so easy to spoil as he NEVER wants to splurge on himself so I always find a million things I would LOVE to give him. Recently my polka dot obsession has rubbed off on him and every time he see's someone wearing a polka dot tie he points it out. I love this one by D & G.  This past week my one of my co-workers donned this Burberry Button Up with a sweater and suit coat and I loved it! Andy actually has this - it smells amazing.  I love how masculine this is - while Andy really liked the simplicity of this.  I think guys have started to forget how to do this the old fashion way. 

What are you getting your significant other or do you get gifts for your girlfriends? 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Valentine's Day always creeps up on me – glad to have some present ideas well ahead of time :)

    Sea and Swank


    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set!! XOXO

    www.friendsarefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...