The last few days have been pretty chilly here in Michigan which means Fall is just around the corner and I can finally start thinking about wearing jeans again (it's been a sundress only kind of summer.) Above are a few of the many items I'm coveting.
1. Polka dot blouse- You can't go wrong with a cute polka dot it's always classy especially when its subtle and not over done.
2. Black blazer- I have about 6-7 black blazers in all different shapes some more masculine while others have a bit more detail such as a small ruffle or ruched sleeves - pairing this with jeans always dresses you up without looking like you are trying too hard.
3. Kate Spade Bangle- I thought this was super cute - sometimes I like to mix up my bangles with something a little fun.
4. Arrow Bangle - I saw a sorority sisters arrow necklace from Stella and Dot a few weeks back and fell in LOVE with the arrow craze - I particularly liked this bangle because it is simple and can be stacked with almost anything.
5. Tory Burch Wrap Bracelet - I love anything Tory Burch and this simple bracelet can go with about anything
6. Steve Madden T-Strap - I love having a t-strap heel - you feel so much more secure in these and it spices things up from a normal stiletto.
7. Pop of Color - My fiance's mom is obsessed with lipstick while I'm more of a lip gloss kind of gal (clearly) so I'm trying something a little different with a pop of color. Over this past weekend I purchased a red, a hot pink and a gorgeous coral that I can't wait to wear in Chicago next weekend.
Have a fantastic Monday!