Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas: For Her

Valentines Gift Ideas: For Her

Valentine's Day is less than a month away! I have to say I'm probably one of those weird people that has always LOVED Valentine's Day. Something about it makes me happy, and I'm extremely lucky to have such a loving finance' that somehow always has known how to make it the day so special. Here are some of my favorite item's right now that would make a perfect Valentine's Gift.  Oh and they are PINK! <3

Kate Spade Bow Belt $68 

Kate Spade Pyramid Bangle $88

Tory Burch Tiny Jewelry Case  $85

J Crew Cashmere Collection Boyfriend Cardigan $140

Coach Poppy Flower Perfume $85 (This smells AMAZING) 

MAC Lipstick in Candy $15

Kate Spade Ballerina Flat $198


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...