Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Resolutions


Looking back at 2013 - it was been an absolute fabulous year. Andy and I got married. I started a new job. We bought a house.  We spent countless nights with friends. I traveled for fun, and for work. I made a few new friends. I finally got a big family, specifically two new brothers.

But this year hasn't been all rainbows and sunshine. I realized that some friends weren't really friends at all which was sometimes hard to deal with. My Dad had his second heart attack (luckily not fatal) but still a scary reality that life is fragile.

With that I'd like to start 2014 working on these few things to make me into a better, smarter and stronger person.

1. Get Healthier
2. Save More $
3. Say Yes More Often
4. Be Nicer
5. Ask More Questions
6. Wake Up Earlier
7. Run More 5k/10k Races
8. Get More Involved in the Community
9. Read More Books
10. Discover & Bake/Cook Recipes
11.  Keep in Touch w/  More Friends
12.  Use Social Media More Often
13.  Be More Fiscally Responsible
14.  Take More Pictures

What are your 2014 Resolutions?


Print above is from Note to Self ($18)  - Check out Sarah's blog here to see more.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...