Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine's Day Treats: Raspberry Pocket Pies




I've never made pocket pies before, but while shopping at Target this weekend, I couldn't resist but pick up a pie press for $5.

Here is my step by step on making my first ever pocket pies.  I am pretty impressed with the results and these are amazing to take on the go - or share with someone you love.

What you will need:
One package pre made pie crusts pre rolled
1 Small Can Raspberry Pie Filling
1 Small container of fresh Raspberries
1 Egg
1/4 cup of Sugar












Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Mallory, this looks delicious! I want to make these for Valentine's Day!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...