Monday, February 4, 2013

Relaxing Weekend



The past weekend was nothing but perfect. Minus a slight hangover Saturday from a night out with friends on Friday - I loved doing nothing but relaxing at home with Andy & Lincoln.

The only things I really wanted to accomplish this weekend was to order some wedding invitation samples - which I did Saturday night along with finalize what scriptures and music we wanted at the church on our wedding day. (Our church wanted it 6 months in advance.)

I can't believe we have less than 7 months to go!

Other then that, I baked, I watched a bunch of movies, and enjoyed staying warm underneath the covers.

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...