Monday, November 19, 2012

Things I Bought: Fun Winter Pieces

Weekend Splurge

In anticipation of next weekend's biggest shopping day of the year followed by Cyber Monday I found myself picking a few items around home that I couldn't pass up.

Old Navy: I'm typically not a huge Old Navy shopper, but this season I have noticed some extremely cute sweaters so I thought I'd stop in. This past weekend they had a pretty reasonable sale buy 1 and get  50% off anything in the store. I ended up finding a cute cardigan that was extremely long and cozy and picked up a basic white blouse to the tune of $45 total.

Kohl's: I absolutely love Kohl's mainly because if you come at the right time you can get a great deal on some cute pieces and I'm a huge fan of LC by Lauren Conrad.  I wasn't looking for anything in particular but ended up scoring a pair of slimming leggings by Daisy Fuentes. At first I wasn't so sure, but I grabbed a different brand of leggings and did a test in the fitting room and honestly saw the difference. These leggings have a thin piece of fabric in thighs that helps compress and smooth making your legs appear thinner.  I also found a pair of black boots originally $79 that I purchased for $29. Not too shabby.

Target: If you haven't had a chance to check out your local Target get on-line and check out all the cute items up for grabs! There are so many things at Target right now that I could add to my Christmas Wishlist but one that I couldn't wait that long for to purchase were these pair of Leopard Ballet Flats for $15.  Then I caught a post by Pink Pistachio of how she got the loafers and bedazzled them herself! So cute.

Francescas: Last but not least, if you haven't had the opportunity to check out this little boutique you should! They have so many amazing pieces I could spend a small fortune there. I did find was this adorable Glistening Waves Skirt,  perfect for a holiday party or adding a little sparkle to your work wardrobe over the holidays and it is currently on sale for $22.50 since it is the "Pick of the Week." So act fast.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...