Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Festive Nails




With the holidays just around the corner, I found myself purchasing some fun new sparkly colors for the season over the weekend. I have been a long time fan of Essie (who hasn't) for awhile now, so when I saw these at Target this past weekend I knew they needed to be mine.

I originally had the Sally Hansen Gold Metallic on my fingers from a past manicure so I just added Essie's  Beyond Cozy which gave it a really fun silverly metallic look to it.  For the red I just added Leading Lady over the gold, which to my surprise wasnt' as sheer as I thought it was and can easily be put on by itself.

I hope to incorporate these both into some fun manicure's in the future so stay tuned!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...