Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Brittany's Shower



This past weekend I hosted a bridal shower for one of my best friends Brittany. I had so much fun planning it that I am slightly sad that it is all over.  Between all the chaos I did get a chance to take a few photos, but like the dingbat I was I left my camera on throughout the entire party and drained my battery. (Way to go Mal.) So here are a few of the creations I made. I hope to share more within the next few days! :)

1. Party Favors - Cupcake mix favor boxes with a special recipe inside for guests to make at home.

2. Flowers -  A cute bouquet of carnations and filler from  Vanessa's Flowers here in Plymouth.

3. Drinks - Champagne punch served in juice pitchers jazzed up with purple and gold ribbon and chevron name tags that I created myself.

4. Dessert- Champagne cupcakes made with this recipe for dessert.  Same recipe found in the cupcake favor boxes for guests to make at home.  It honestly has to be my new favorite recipe.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...