Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bridal Shower Mania

I have to say I am one of the worst bloggers. It has been absolutely crazy between work and bridal shower planning that honestly I haven't had a second to do much. But I promise to have some AWESOME DIY photos of all the bridal shower ideas I have compiled for my girlfriend Brittany's shower that I put together for next weekend.

I would have to say I did really well for being a MOH on a budget and I'm hoping Brittany will be pretty excited of all that I have come up for her. I got a lot of great ideas on line and I can't wait to share them all with you.

Until then have a fantastic week, I'm already stressed just thinking about it. :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...