Wednesday, September 11, 2013

House Hunting


I have some extremely exciting NEWS to share! After seven-years of monthly credit checks, my identity being stolen not once but three times (by the same person), and down sizing and getting rid the debt of 12 credit cards I finally got through the pre-approval process to own my first home!

I was so excited that I couldn't sleep and just spent hours looking at houses online last night.

While you are probably shaking your head saying 12 credit cards? Monthly credit checks?  To sum it up turning 18 came with an emotional shopping problem and a heaping amount of debt.

But now that is well gone and over with and lessons have been learned, Andy and I couldn't be happier.  I can't tell you how many countless hours I've spent watching HGTV- scouring every real estate site available browsing future houses. Now it is finally here!

Our official hunt starts tomorrow starting with a small home in a downtown we absolutely love.

Can't wait to share our house hunting journey with all of you!

Photo Credit

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...