Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sophisticated Chic

Sophisticated Chic
The countdown has begun before Andy and I move into our new place. I can't wait to redecorate and create our first real place together - we have lived together for two years but my first apartment out of college was mine for the first year so when he moved in it really wasn't his space.

I have always been in love with black and white everything so I love to pick one pop of color and mix and match with a variety of black and white prints.

I love the black and white stripe with a different print in the rug so I will definitely be looking to get a similar ensemble for our new digs.

No room is complete without a nice set of candles to lighten the mood and help give off a fresh scent, and no coffee table is complete with out some picture worthy reads surely to entertain your guests.

When it comes to the walls - I've traditionally always painted but to be honest we'll only be in our new apartment for two years at the most and after our last repaint I can do without until we move to our first house.

Oh well - expect plenty of new apartment inspirations and I can't wait to show off our new digs in early April.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...