Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Black & White Stripes Round 2





Jeans: 7FAM | Shirt: Loft | Jacket: Lauren Conrad | Shoes: Steve Madden | Bracelet: Francescas | Watch: Michael Kors | Necklace: Etsy | Sunglasses: Target


Was it me or did this past weekend just fly by? As mentioned yesterday, my Dad came over with his new pup George. Andy and I both went out with our friends, it was nice to see everyone and better yet spend a night away from each other. Saturday night I went out with the girls and he went out with the guys. His ended a little rougher then mine did, but It was nice to have Lincoln to myself and snuggle up with him alone. Sometimes it's just great to have space, and do our own things. 

I wore this outfit Saturday just relaxing at home and quickly turned it into something to wear out with the girls by adding some heels. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...