Friday, February 8, 2013

Snow Day!




As an adult it is extremely rare to get a snow day - at least when you're not a teacher. But today, unlike most days when we get rain, sleet, and 4 inches of snow I got the call that I could work from home. Whoop Whoop!

I'd take working from home any day - I actually work from home on quite a few occasions but it's better when it's slightly unexpected and I don't have to worry about trying to drive an hour and a half to work with ridiculous road conditions.

So here on this lovely snow day - are some of my favorite things from the web:

I am in the mood to make all of these specifically the cupcakes .......

With my new addiction to tea these would be a great gift............

Behind the scenes cuteness from the Puppy Bowl............

This dress reminds me that spring is just around the corner............

Nail trend I actually want to try................

Happy this finally went on sale...........


Have a great weekend!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yay to snow days and getting to work from home! And I could eat cupcakes all year round!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...