Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Current Obsession: Mint

Current Obsession: Mint


Last summer, I slightly became extremely obsessed with pops of color including mint but this year it seems everyone else has come on board with their love for mint too giving us many more options on what to wear in mint.  

Recently while picking out bridesmaid dresses for my girls, I really wanted to play with the color mint but Andy vetoed the option - regardless I'm still obsessed.  Here are a few of my favorite mint items  - I am really considering the Steve Madden Clutch with the pop of Gold. Perfect for any spring/summer outfit. I already have worn mint nails once  this year so far. I'm sure that won't be the only time.  


Tippi Sweater/ Triangle Necklace/ Steve Madden Clutch
Mint Candy Apple / Coach Nala Pump / Kate Spade Bow Earrings
BareMinerals Eye Shadow in Siren/ Else Skinny Jeans 


Photobucket

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...