Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall: Must Have Boots!

Fall Must Have Boots

My favorite part about Fall is definitely the fashion. Between leggings, colorful tights, and long sweaters and dresses. My favorite item is definitely a pair of boots.  Here are a few of my favorites - that I'm sure I will pick up in the next few weeks.
1. Equestrian Boot- Since I've ridden horses for 20+ years I always need a equestrian based boot in my wardrobe. Not just the ones I wear to the barn though. 
2. Slinky Calves- I love the relaxed feel of this boot. I also love that you can flip the top up and make it an extended over the knee boot. 
3. Leopard Print- You can never go wrong with a little leopard print - these boots would go great with a pair of opaque tights. 
4 Black Ankle Boots- Always a must have - I love these with a cute short skirt and colorful tight. 
5. Grey Boots- Love how cute and casual these are - not to mention the price! 
6. Anything Gold - I love how the tips are gold always a statement and perfect to dress up an outfit. 

What I love the most about all of these boots is that they are all under $100!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...