Sunday, June 3, 2012

Relax and Regroup.

                                                 {Kate Spade Iphone Cover in Leopard}

Every weekend I find myself booked from the moment I make it home Friday night from work to the minute I go to bed Sunday night. It is a never ending cycle in which I'm starting to find exhausting. It seems that once Monday hits I still have not had a chance to regroup and I can admit I'm not the nicest person.

So this weekend I tried something new, I stayed in. It was honestly probably one of the better weekends I've had in a long time. I was still incredibly busy, but I wasn't hung over from going out, and I probably got more accomplished in just one weekend than I have in a month.

What really helped was keeping my phone out of reach. I found myself Saturday morning out running errands and had left my phone at home. At first I admit I panicked, I thought to myself, "What if I get into a car accident." What if someone needs something?" then I remembered people didn't have cell phones for years. They survived and I would too. Clearly I did and to be honest I think I'd like to leave my cell phone at home more often. I'm finding since my phone has my work e-mail hooked up to it as well I am spending more time working then actually enjoying my weekend. It's time to disconnect regardless of what is going on just so that I can regroup. If you haven't tried it and find yourself glued to your phone, try it. I promise you will feel so much better.

Hope you all had a great weekend I'll be heading to Louisiana for work for the week so I hope I can share some of my adventures. :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...