Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tis the Season of Showers

This June I am so excited to be hosting a bridal shower for one of my best friends Brittany whom I met in college. Over the last few years her and I have become the closest of friends and I am so honored to be able to not only be apart of her big day, but also to be planning an event in her honor.

A few weeks ago I decided I wanted to make the invites myself, so after countless hours scouring the internet for free fonts and photoshop brushes I finally came up with these below. I edited them to not show the details (sorry guys) but I am happy with how they came out. I included a recipe card for guests to fill out and bring with them to the shower to share with Brittany (she is a huge cook/baker.)

If you would like a copy of the files jpeg and fill in yourself I would be happy to share just e-mail me at lipglossandbows@gmail.com.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...