Sunday, April 29, 2012

MOH- Sunday



This summer I have the honor and privilege of being in two of my best friends weddings, both of which I happily accepted the title of Maid of Honor. Honestly I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but I have been enjoying the fun of all the planning and duties that come a long with being in this role. Since their weddings are both two weeks apart towards the end of September I have said all along I would do the same for one as I do the other. So today, I spent my day working on shower stuff mainly creating shower invites in indesign, and addressing bachlorette invites. I realized half way in I should have opted for address labels instead of writing by hand but you live and you learn.

 Here is a sneak peak of one of my invites for one of the bridal showers I am hosting towards the end of June. We're a little late in the planning process, but it is all coming together nicely. Enjoy! :)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...