Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cheers to the Weekend

This past week I got to travel to Boston for work. It was a crazy week full of meetings and not much opportunity to take in all that Boston/Central Mass has to offer. I did however, get to check out the Bruins game on Monday where they smashed the Toronto Maple Leafs 8-0 which was exciting.

The rest of the week I actually spent my time in the suburbs of Boston where I learned more about the quaint towns where our stores are located. Needless after 5 days I was ready to be home.

To celebrate the long week I grabbed a pitcher of margaritas at one of our favorite mexican restaurants in downtown Royal Oak called Monterey Cantina'. They have the best baked nachos and after 10pm on Saturday's they feature half off drinks.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...