Friday, January 24, 2014

THIS WEEK



I'll admit the last few weeks have been a bit trying. Between work, our new house, the apartment flood, and life I've been a bit overwhelmed. So when this article caught my eye this week, it was a fresh reminder that to keep your head up high and that regardless how far you fall, you will get through it.

My personal favorites:

  • You have to give more then you get in return right away
  • You have to care more about others then they care about you
  • You have to lead when no one else is following you yet
  • You have to make mistakes and look like an idiot

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Andy and I will finishing our kitchen renovation - so let's cross our fingers all goes well.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...