Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fall Layers Meets Motorcycle Chic

Good Girl Gone Bad



Madewell sweatshirt / Madewell blue checked shirt / Trouvé collarless leather jacket / J.Crew pants / Steve Madden ankle booties / Tory Burch black crossbody handbag / Michael Kors pave bracelet / Warby Parker eyeglass

I've never been one to want to jump behind the wheel of a motorcycle with my hair blowing in the wind - in fact it terrifies me. But, I do love the inspired looks for those that do dare and the change in texture that leather accents bring to any outfit giving you a polished look ready to see where the night takes you.  Perhaps I'm channeling my inner Sandy from Grease - but this look has been a favorite for sometime and I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...