Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mod-ern Flowers

A few weeks ago I was checking out a few galleries put together on Etsy and came across these fun modern flowers. I thought these were super cute and wanted to get something similar to switch out what was currently in my vases in my living room. 

I searched high and low to see if I could find something closer to home that had the same look and feel as I really didn't want to spend too much for one vase of flowers to no avail. Then I found this tutorial here

It was super easy, and costs all of $4 to do. 

If you live in an apartment like me and "sticks" aren't an easy option to find, I suggest using stems of any now dead bouquet of flowers you might have from Valentine's Day. 

Here is what I came up with - what do you think? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...